cambio valute online Since I will also be going to a barbecue at my mom’s house on Saturday, I decided it would be fun for us to make cake pops, both for Monkey’s birthday and to take to my mom’s for the nieces and nephew to enjoy as well. I figure JF and I can make the pops together, and if Monkey wants to he can help us put some sprinkles on. But I’m sure he will mostly just want to eat them!
Ã˜Â§Ã™â€žÃ˜Â®Ã™Å Ã˜Â§Ã˜Â±Ã˜Â§Ã˜Âª Ã˜Â§Ã™â€žÃ˜Â«Ã™â€ Ã˜Â§Ã˜Â¦Ã™Å Ã˜Â© Ã˜Â§Ã™â€žÃ˜ÂªÃ˜Â³Ã˜Â¹Ã™Å Ã˜Â± Ã˜ÂÃ˜Â§Ã˜Â³Ã˜Â¨Ã˜Â© After the barbecue on Saturday I will be making my way home to enjoy the rest of the holiday weekend. I’m sure I will indulge in a bit more baking, but mostly I just hope to relax a bit. What are your Labor Day plans?
http://locallylaid.com/option-trade-commenti.pdf option trade commenti To start the weekend off right, I made this simple and delicious creamy chicken dish. It’s not very often that I make chicken with a sauce. Or at least not that comes to mind right now. I’m not sure why, since I actually really love sauce with any meat dish! It was done in a flash and it tasted so, so good!! If you are looking for something easy to make over this long weekend, this dish definitely fits the bill!!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp chopped shallots
- 1/2 cup fat-free, lower-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 3 Tbsp whipping cream
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Place chicken breast halves between 2 sheets of plastic wrap; pound to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and black pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil to pan. Add chicken; sauté 3 minutes on each side or until done. Transfer to a serving platter.
- Add shallots to pan; sauté for 2 minutes. Stir in chicken broth and rosemary. Bring to a boil and cook 2 minutes.
- Stir in whipping cream; cook 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in Dijon mustard. Place chicken in sauce and turn to coat.
- Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!!