Since January is National Soup Month, I’ve been trying to experiment and make different kinds of soup to celebrate, and to expand my cooking skills. I had some ground chicken in the freezer that I wanted to use up so I went out in search of delicious recipes and came across this one on Allrecipes, and it sounded amazing! I don’t cook with orzo nearly enough and I was excited for and excuse to use it. I love, love, love anything lemon, and it came through perfectly in this soup but wasn’t overwhelming. I scaled down the recipe to make only two servings for myself, but I was kicking myself, because I could have eaten this for see days! A definite winner in my book, and I will be making this again before the cold weather is gone…and I suggest you try it as well!
pop over to these guys Chicken Meatball Orzo Soup
billigare Sildenafil Citrate på apoteket Ingredients
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 4 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 small zucchini, shredded
- 3/4 cup orzo pasta
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 eggs
Tastylia Buy 20 MG Preparation
- Combine chicken, 1 egg and breadcrumbs in a bowl until well combined. Using hands or small cookie scoop, form into round balls.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat, and cook meatballs until browned on all sides and cooked through.
- Pour chicken broth into a large pot and mix in meatballs, zucchini and orzo. Season with pepper and parsley. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, beat together lemon juice and 2 eggs. Mix 1/4 cup hot soup into bowl, then stir entire mixture into the pot. Serve soup hot.