http://bti-defence.com/extremaratio/ Good morning!! I hope you all had a fun 4th of July weekend! J and I certainly did, but boy-oh-boy are we worn out this morning! But hey, that’s what it’s all about, right? A long weekend filled with so much fun that come Monday morning you need another day (or weekend) to recover! There may have been some fireworks, some adult beverages, some food and friends, and some UFC fights involved. But alas, we are up and ready to start a new work week and I have a great recipe to share with you to start it off. Chicken in a lemony, white wine vinegar sauce…yes, please!!
http://www.parklandprimary.co.uk/?antogonist=binary-options-cpl&149=1f I’m a sucker for lemony sauces, and what better to pour it over than chicken? Cutting the chicken into thinner halves really helps with quick cooking and the sauce is just delicious. I really enjoyed this dish, as did J and we’ll definitely be having it again soon!
http://weki.com.np/?timer=guide-binary-option-it&f10=06 Add this to your upcoming menu and your family’s taste-buds will be singing your praises.
- 4 boneless,skinless chicken breasts, sliced in half to make 8 thinner halves
- salt and pepper, to taste
- cooking spray
- 1/4 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 lemons, 1 sliced and 1 for juice
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 15 oz low sodium chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Place the flour and the beaten egg in two separate, shallow bowls.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Coat each piece of chicken lightly with the flour, shaking off any excess, then dip in egg, letting any excess drip off, and add to the hot pan, in batches if necessary. Saute chicken 3-4 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Remove to a plate.
- Once all chicken is cooked, place the chicken broth in a bowl with 1 tablespoon of flour and whisk. Add to the pan along with the lemon juice and slices, white wine vinegar, parsley and butter and simmer over medium heat for about 2 minutes so it reduces slightly and thickens. Return chicken to the pan to combine with the sauce and heat the chicken through. Remove from heat and serve the chicken with sauce and lemon slices.