http://ortdestreffens.de/?yabloko=ig-markets-bin%C3%A4re-optionen-demokonto&1d7=3e Well, hello beautiful!! I have had this salad bouncing around on my menu plan for…awhile. And it didn’t get pushed back week after week for any other reason but no pomegranates at the grocery store.
bloombex option I see them one week and then they’re just…gone.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 slices bacon
- 30-40 Brussels sprouts (makes about 4 cups shredded)
- 1 cup pomegranate arils
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
forex mini For the dressing
- 1 shallot, chopped
- juice of one orange
- juice of one lemon
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- up to 2 Tbsp water
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Remove to a cutting board and allow to cool for a few minutes before cutting into bite-sized pieces.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon over medium heat until browned and crispy. Drain on paper towels, crumble and set aside.
- Shred or slice the Brussels sprouts. I used my food processor, which has a nifty little attachment that shreds things quite nicely. You can use a knife, a mandolin, or whatever you have.
- Extract the pomegranate seeds from their shell – this part can be a little messy. Don’t wear white!!
- Place the Brussels sprouts in a large bowl and top with chicken, bacon crumbles, pomegranate arils, and cheese.
- Place all the dressing ingredients in a food processor and pulse until creamy. Add the water as needed for consistency. Toss the salad with the dressing and serve immediately.