have a peek here see Chicken, Bacon, and Cream Cheese Taquitos http://obat-kutil-dikemaluan.com/?pifpax=list-of-trusted-binary-options-brokers&f49=50 with Avocado Dipping Sauce
6 slices of bacon, chopped
2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 lb)
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8-10 flour tortillas
- Cooking Spray
- 1 large avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp white (or rice) vinegar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp dill weed
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with foil, set aside.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and cooked the chopped bacon for 4-5 minutes, until browned and crisp. Remove to a paper towel to drain.
- Drain the bacon grease from the skillet and return to medium-high heat. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper, and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, until cooked through. Remove the chicken to a bowl or stand mixer and shred.
- Add the bacon and cream cheese to the shredded chicken and combine.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of the chicken mixture to the center of each tortilla and roll it up. Set each tortilla, folded side down, onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown and crispy.
- Meanwhile, place the avocado in a bowl and mash it with a fork. Add the remaining ingredients and stir until smooth. Taste and season with additional salt and pepper, if desired. Serve with taquitos for dipping!