kostnad växla pengar forex The weather right now in Texas is glorious. Winter barely made an appearance and spring will officially be here, along with daylight savings time, in just a week or so. But as Texas weather can be so unpredictable, we could have another freeze in April, unexpectedly. I hope that is not the case, as J and I already built and planted our garden, and a freeze would be most unwelcome. Even more so than normal. I’ll have to post some pictures once there is some growth. Our most fruitful plant last time ’round was most definitely the okra, which we both love so much. And with dishes like this one, we’ll have plenty of ways to use it!!
binäre option ohne einzahlung Great Cajun flavors in a quick, easy, and delicious meal – on your table in 30 minutes or less!
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1″ cubes
- 2-3 Tbsp Cajun or Creole seasoning
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 bell peppers, chopped (whatever color you prefer, I used yellow)
- 1¼ cups sliced okra (fresh or frozen)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14-oz.) can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp chopped parsley
- In a medium saucepan, combine the quinoa and chicken broth and cook according to package instructions. Typically, bring to a boil, then cover and simmer for about 10 minutes, then remove from heat let rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place cubed chicken in a medium bowl, season with Cajun or Creole seasoning, and toss to coat.
- Het a large skillet over medium-high heat, add on tablespoon of oil, the add chicken and cook 3-4 minutes or until chicken is seared on all sides and cooked through. Cook in batches, if necessary, adding more oil if needed. Remove to a plate and keep warm.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of olive oil and add the bell peppers. Sprinkle a little Cajun or Creole seasoning on top and cook for 3-4 minutes before adding the okra. Cook for 2 more minutes and then add the garlic.
- Stir in the fire roasted tomatoes, tomato paste, and chicken and mix well. Stir in the quinoa until well mixed and allow to heat through.
- Remove from heat, top with chopped parsley, and serve! (You can transfer to a pretty serving bowl first, if you’d like or serve right from the skillet for less dishes!)