As this week nears the end, I can’t believe we are over half-way through January already. The days seem to come and go in moments, even though they sometimes seem to last forever. But, maybe the fast-pace of my life these days is because I am actually sildenafil billigast doing things instead of sitting in my apartment for endless hours 🙂 It’s been a good couple of weeks and the coming weeks only promise to get better. I’m looking forward to the changes and the adventures that lie ahead of me.
What better way to celebrate than to smother my dinner in a wine sauce?? And I’m not joking when I say it’s a wine sauce. It’s pretty potent in flavor, so if you aren’t into a strong wine flavor in your food, you may want to scale back the amount just a teensy bit. I really love pork tenderloin (it Can you really make money online home completing surveys is the other white mean, ya know?), and I’m always looking for new ways to cook it. This recipe has been in my binder for quite some time and I finally got around to making it….and it is a winner! It could be served as a fancy dinner for friends simply because of the sauce. Yep, that good. So, give it a try…I’ll even be your dinner guest if you want 😉
forex binary options robot Burgundy Pork Tenderloin
http://lindsaydobsonphotography.com/?kos=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-lernen&c34=ba binäre optionen lernen Source: Allrecipes
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 cups red wine (I used Merlot)
- 1 (.75 oz) packet dry brown gravy mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place pork in a 9×13 inch baking dish, and sprinkle meat with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Top with onion and celery, and pour wine over all.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- When done baking, remove meat from baking dish, and place on a serving platter. Pour gravy mix into baking dish with wine and cooking juices, and stir until thickened.
- Slice meat, and cover with the gravy.