binary option bot software This weekend, like the many before, went by way too fast. I feel like I go to sleep on Friday, wake up and it’s already Monday! The weather was gorgeous though, and I enjoyed some time outside with the pup. This week, I am back on the wagon – the gym wagon, that is. You may remember my ambitious New Year’s resolution to go to the gym 4 days a week without exception. Well, three months into the year, and I am finally getting around to keeping that resolution. 4 a.m. comes very early, but I am determined to make it work. I’ll let you know tomorrow how day 1 went 😉
news Onto the food….the buffalo chicken extravaganza lives on with yet another delicous recipe. I saw these Buffalo Chicken Bites on Jessica’s blog, and I immediately added them to the laundry list of buffalo chicken deliciousness. I’d say these are definitely best served fresh from the oven – they aren’t leftover-type goodies. I enjoyed them with the beloved jalapeno ranch sauce, which added even more yummy kick. They are great for a snack to share, or for a meal on a “lazy” night. Who wouldn’t love a baked ball of buffalo chicken goodness?
3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup hot sauce (I used Frank’s Buffalo Sauce)
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp ranch or bleu cheese dressing
- 1 3/4 cups sharp or medium shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3eggs, lightly beaten
- 2-3 cups Corn Flakes cereal, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl stir together the cream cheese, hot sauce, and ranch (or bleu cheese).
- Mix in the chicken, cheddar cheese, and green onions, stir to combine.
- Use a medium cookie scoop to create even-sized balls. Place the rounded portions on a cookie sheet and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Place the flour, egg, and crushed corn flakes in three separate bowls. Roll each ball in the flour, shake off any excess flour and dip in the egg, then roll the ball in the cornflake crumbs until evenly coated. Place back on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Serve warm with ranch or bleu cheese dipping sauce.