I saw these delicious cookies on Dainty Chef’s blog last week and immediately added them to my “to make” list. I followed the recipe exactly, but mine came out looking nothing like the flat, shiny-topped cookies that I saw on her page. Fortunately for me, though, they were still so delicious…just like a brownie!! I will have to try again to see if I can get the pretty appearance that she did, but until then I will enjoy devouring these ugly little ones 🙂
http://kokiqq.net/?ruuw=binary-options-free&31f=68 Brownie-ish Cookies http://cdn.printfriendly.com/printfriendly.js
Source: Dainty Chef
opzioni binarie svantaggi Ingredients
- ½ cup butter
- 4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 3 cups (18 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine butter, unsweetened chocolate, and 1 ½ cups chocolate chips in a large heavy saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until butter and chocolate melt; let cool.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl, set aside.
- Beat eggs, sugar and vanilla at medium speed with an electric mixer. Gradually add dry ingredients to egg mixture, beating well. Then add the chocolate mixture and beat well. Stir in remaining 1 ½ cups chocolate chips.
- Scoop dough onto baking sheets 1 inch appart. Bake for 10 minutes. Cool slightly on baking sheets, then remove to wire racks to cool completely.