Towards the end of 2011, we had a recipe swap for holiday cookies/treats and my good friend Sarah, of A Taste of Home Cooking asked me to be her “pinch baker” for these little goodies, when she was not thrilled with her results and thought it might be due to missing chocolate chips. Since they were her swap recipe, I decided to postpone blogging them on my site until a little later. I love a good bite-sized treat – in fact, I prefer them – so I was more than happy to step up and help my friend. They are sweet, but not overly sweet with a nice topping of cream cheese and chocolate chips…yum! A perfect little bite-sized treat, perfect for a cold winter day!
binär optionen handeln Blackbottoms
list of the top free dating sites Ingredients
1 ½ cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 egg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips
http://www.boligsalg-spanien.dk/?nlnl=binaire-opties-roulette&d4b=23 binaire opties roulette Preparation
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix first eight ingredients together and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese, egg, salt and sugar together. Stir the chocolate chips into the cream cheese mixture.
- Line a miniature muffin pan with paper liners. Add 1 tablespoon of the chocolate batter and top with 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until set.