http://www.happyrent.com/?kiselok=christian-seniors-dating-sites&b1d=2a Today is an exciting day for me. Yes, I know it’s a Monday, and Mondays are rarely exciting days. BUT! One of my bestest friends, JF, is coming to town today!! We both took a 1/2 day off from work so we can go grab lunch, hang out this afternoon, and then go to a Sister’s Night conference at my church tonight. Quality time with my besties is priceless!! And the conference is going to be amazing, I’m sure of it!
http://redbottle.com.au/?desna=opcje-binarne-jak-obstawia%C4%87&8e3=c7 And while I’m feeding my soul tonight, you could be feeding your tummy with this delicious stir fry!!
her explanation I don’t think to make stir fry often enough. They are so simple and so tasty. Chock full of veggies, too. I really like pretty food, don’t you? Bright colors just e investigates dating nightmares look tasty to me. Is it just me?? Please tell me it’s not. Either way, this can be cooked and on your table in about 15 minutes. How much simpler could it get?? And since Mondays are binary options documentary usually not everyone’s favorite day – how nice to not have to spend a lot of time in the kitchen! Get dinner done and then relax with a nice glass of wine. 🙂 Happy Monday to YOU my friends!
have a peek at this web-site http://webgenieltd.co.uk/a-round-up-of-the-best-wordpress-plugins/feed/ Beef and Sugar Snap Stir Fry
- 3 Tbsp rice vinegar, divided
- 2 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce, divided
- 1 lb flank steak, trimmed and thinly sliced across grain
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp hoisin sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil, divided
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp bottled minced ginger
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup matchstick-cut carrot
- 1 (8-oz) package fresh sugar snap peas
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup rice (I use brown rice)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tsp sesame Seeds, toasted
si puo investire in opzioni primarie con conto bancario normale Preparation
- Combine 1 tablespoon vinegar, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, and beef in a large bowl. Combine remaining 2 tablespoons vinegar, remaining 1 tablespoon soy sauce, sugar, hoisin, salt, and crushed red pepper in a small bowl and stir.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 teaspoon oil to pan and swirl to coat. Add the beef mixture to pan and stir-fry 2 minutes or until done. Remove the beef mixture to a bowl.
- Add the remaining 1 teaspoon oil to the pan and add the onion. Sauté for 1 minute, then add the ginger and garlic. Sauté for 15 seconds and stir in the bell pepper, carrot, and peas. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Pour in the vinegar mixture and add the beef mixture back to the pan. Cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat and stir in green onions.
- Meanwhile, cook 1 cup rice according to package directions (I use chicken broth instead of water). Remove from the heat and stir in 3/4 cup chopped green onions and 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds.
- Serve the beef mixture over the rice.