3 tsp minced fresh rosemary, divided
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1/4 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Skewers (soak wooden skewers in water for at least 15 minutes prior to use to avoid burning)
opcje binarne co i jak http://www.omod.no/?demobilizaciya=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-roulette&4b7=9c binäre optionen roulette Preparation
- In a small bowl, stir together 2 teaspoons of the rosemary, brown sugar, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes.
- In a large bowl, toss your chicken cubes with the spice mixture until well coated.
- Preheat your broiler, line a large baking sheet with foil, and top with a wire rack. Spray with cooking spray, and thread the chicken cubes onto the soaked skewers.
- To make the glaze, combine the remaining teaspoon of rosemary, peach preserves, and balsamic vinegar in a small saucepan, over medium-low heat. Allow the mixture to warm, stirring to combine and thicken just a bit.
- Lay the chicken skewers onto the wire rack and brush a small amount of the glaze over the tops. Cook for about 5 minutes, then remove from the oven, turn the skewers and glaze the tops again. Return to the oven for 3-5 more minutes, until the chicken is cooked through. Remove from the oven and apply one more glaze to the skewers and set aside to rest for about 5 minutes.
- Serve over rice with the remaining sauce!