My garden should be very happy today as the rain comes down and gives it a nice little drink. I, however, am hoping the sun comes out before I fall into a dreary weather coma. I know we need the rain, so I try not to complain, but the gray and gloomy weather wreaks havoc on my ability to stay conscious and productive.
But maybe it will bring the temperature down a little…after the humidity subsides. That’s something to look forward to.
And here’s something that you can look forward to adding to your menu! Baked salmon topped with a yummy honey, Dijon, and garlic sauce. Umm…yes, please!!
- 4 6 oz salmon fillets
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2-3 Tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- A pinch of salt
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F, line a baking sheet with foil, and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the garlic, parsley, honey, Dijon, lemon juice, salt, and olive oil, until well-combined.
- Place the salmon pieces, skin-side down if the skin is still on them, onto the prepared baking sheet and generously brush the sauce on top of each piece, using a pastry brush if you have one.
- Bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through.