http://talentgallery.se/?kopse=k%C3%B6p-Viagra-cialis&142=41 I feel like a broken record that keeps saying the same thing when I post again after a few days (weeks!) without posting…that’s it’s been crazy busy (and wonderful) around here lately, and I’m finally taking a moment to sit down, relax for a minute, and write a bit. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend. I know I did! Saturday we had a retirement party for my Dad, and Sunday J and I went to church and then to hang out with his family. It was my first time meeting any of them so I was a bit nervous, but they were all so nice and welcoming. I couldn’t have asked for a better group of people to spend the day with.
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and coat a shallow baking dish or cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine flour, parmesan, paprika, salt, and pepper in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg and milk.
- Dip the chicken in the egg, then dredge in the flour mixture and place in the baking dish.
- Pour the melted butter evenly over the chicken and bake for about 1 hour and 15 minutes, until the cheese has browned, and the chicken is cooked through.