why not find out more As Fall slowly approaches – well, in some parts of the country at least, not in Texas – the thoughts of wintry foods begin to circulate. Recipes for pumpkin and apple treats begin to pop up all over the blogosphere and even though the weather shows no signs of cooling, I am drawn to experimenting with Fall flavors anyway. While trying to think of a scrumptious cookie to make on a whim, and having seen recipes for some delicious caramel apple and apple pie goodies the past few days, I thought it might be fun to try my hand making some apple cinnamon cookies!! I happened to have half a bag of cinnamon baking chips at home and no idea what to do with them, so why not??
Home Page Apple Cinnamon Chip Cookies
A Sweet Beginnings’ Original
Binary options api bullet Ingredients
· ½ cup butter, softened
· ¼ cup granulated sugar
· ¼ cup brown sugar
· 1 egg
· ½ tsp vanilla extract
· ¼ cup milk
· 2 cups all-purpose flour
· ½ tsp baking soda
· 1 tsp nutmeg
· ½ tsp cloves
· ½ tsp ground cinnamon
· 1 cup apple, finely chopped
· 1 cup cinnamon chips
opcje binarne sposób Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line cookie sheets with foil or parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda, nutmeg, cloves and cinnamon and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine butter and sugars on medium speed until creamy.
4. Add egg, milk, and vanilla and mix until fully incorporated.
5. Add flour mixture in 2 batches, mixing until fully incorporated after each batch.
6. Add apples and cinnamon chips and blend in with a spoon.
7. Use a small or medium cookie scoop to drop dough onto cookie sheet, and bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. For best results, cook on the middle oven rack.