fille cherche correspondant I’m sure when you read the title of this post you thought I must have gone crazy. Christmas is still MONTHS away!! This is true, my friends. And temperatures are still in the 90s here in Texas. But let’s be real here…it may be months away, but it will be here before we know it, and rushing around trying to figure out (or choose) what goodies to make for the holidays and the parties that go along with them, can be stressful.
options broker That is one of the reasons that Brenda of Meal Planning Magic created this lovely blog hop a few years back…to help our readers (and ourselves!) with ideas, planning, and pre-preparation (hello freezing cookies!) for the upcoming holidays. Every Wednesday for the next 12 weeks, there will be a group of bloggers posting Christmas Treats, and we will all link up so that all of our collective readers will have access to the goodies!! There is even a page on Pinterest where all the goodies of new and old can be seen!
http://mediattack.hu/?cekvoya=was-anderes-wie-bdswiss-wo-man-mit-weniger-geld-einsteigen-oder-handeln-kann&0c6=32 http://irinakirilenko.com/?deribaska=strategien-bin%C3%A4re-optionen-60-sekunden&abd=50 Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup apple cider or apple juice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup shredded peeled apple (1 medium)
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 tsp apple cider or apple juice
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped pistachios, for topping
- Heat oven to 350°F, grease and flour bottom only of 8 x 4-inch loaf pan.
- In large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer, combine flour, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt. Beat in oil, 1/3 cup cider and eggs until smooth. Stir in apple, cranberries and 1/3 cup pistachios.
- Scoop the mixture into the prepared loaf pan and spread evenly.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove from pan to a cooling rack. Cool completely, about 1 hour 30 minutes.
- In small bowl, mix powdered sugar and enough of the 2 to 3 teaspoons cider for desired glaze consistency. Spread over top of bread. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons pistachios.